Premier Tech Horticulture
Vendor item# 50602RG
Pro-Mix BRK Biofungicide
60 cu ft. Loose, 2 per pallet
Formulated with an aged pine bark, PRO-MIX® BRK is nitrogen stabilized and therefore well suited for growers who require more frequent dry down periods and have to compose with a changing growing environment. PRO-MIX® BRK is a carefully design low water retention growing medium which will provide quality and consistency for great results.
Effects of BIOFUNGICIDE™
- Prevents efficiently plants from root diseases (Fusarium, Pythium, and Rhizoctonia)
- Simplifies operations, no need to re-apply unlike other biofungcides
- Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss (45%-55%)
- Processed Pine Bark
- Perlite – Horticultural Grade
- Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone (pH Adjuster)
- Wetting Agent
- Biofungicide is a naturally occurring strain of bacteria called Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus Pumilus (MBI 600). This bacterium enhances plant growth and combats harmful organisms such as Fusarium, Pythium and Rhizoctonia.