Premier Tech Horticulture
Vendor item# 10281RG
Pro-Mix BX Mycorrhizae
2.8 cu ft. Loose, 57 per pallet
PRO-MIX® BX offers a solution for growers seeking the benefits of added vermiculite for improved nutrients availability and a perlite content providing limited but proper drainage capacities. Combine with high quality fibrous peat moss, this formulation is ideal for growers looking for a general purpose medium which creates a well balance growing environment.
Effects of MYCORRHIZAE™
- Improves fertilizer uptake; reduces fertilizer costs
- Increases plant's resistance to stresses; reduces maintenance costs
- Optimizes results without changing growing practices
- Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss (75%-85%)
- Perlite – Horticultural Grade
- Vermiculite – Horticultural Grade
- Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone (pH Adjuster)
- Wetting Agent
- MYCORRHIZAE™, mycorrhizal inoculum
- MYCORRHIZAE™ (Glomus intraradices) is a Biological Growth Enhancer that increases the yield of flower, fruit and vegetable plants by extending the root system to acquire the most of available nutrients in the soil. Mycorrhizae also improve resistance to root diseases and stresses.